Hi, I’m Laura and I love camping, hiking, and all things outdoors.
I would like to help you create amazing outdoor adventures.
I am really good at planning trips. I enjoy all aspects of the experience from planning the road trip to meal prep, packing, and organizing supplies. I’m also good at sourcing unusual gadgets and finding creative and inexpensive ways to meet the challenges of traveling and outdoor living.
Things to know about me.
- I was born in Colorado and have camped and hiked most of my life.
- I am a morning person.
- I love coffee.
- I love old movies, especially musicals.
- I’m a loyal friend.
- I’m a retired teacher who spent a lot of time with middle schoolers.
- I love to travel in addition to camping in my beautiful state. I’ve been to China, Hong Kong, and parts of Africa.
- I’m married to a man originally from South Africa.
- I raise chickens.
- I’ve never met a stranger.